Tuesday 10 January 2012

inside crochet 25 ::

After the excitement of my first published pattern, came the even more exciting moment of seeing my very first garment pattern in print!

lacy sweater :: inside crochet

This was the first time I had written an actual garment pattern, it took a lot of maths and concentrating and maybe a bit of swearing, but I got there in the end and am so proud of it.  And it's awesome to see the garment I made in professional photos, on a beautiful model.

lacy sweater :: inside crochet

lacy sweater :: inside crochet

Yesterday I finished my third adult garment pattern, and so far I can't say it's getting much easier, but I'm still loving it!


1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful sweater! I love it! You really have the talent for designing. Congratulations on being published!

    ReplyDelete