Tuesday 3 January 2017

The Crochet Sock Club ::


Over the past few months I've been working on a new crochet collection, starting from February I'll be launching one crochet sock pattern every 2 months as part of a club. Every other month (February, April, June, August, October and December) I will be producing a box which will include a printed pattern and hand dyed yarn to work up a pair of socks (dyed by me, exclusively for this club).

Each box will be available to purchase singly and will go on sale a month prior to shipping or you can sign up to all 6 for a fabulous saving.

Each sock pattern will be new and exclusive to box subscribers for 2 months, after which time the pattern will become available to purchase individually.

All yarn will be sock/4ply weight and will be on a range of bases and fibres varying from month to month. Unfortunately I can only use wool based yarns for this subscription box as I've found other fibres just don't work well with sock patterns, if you have any particular allergies please contact me prior to ordering, so we can confirm if I can accommodate these.

The socks will vary in difficulty but I promise it's nothing too scary and I will be on hand for assistance where required.

The first box and the full subscription are available to purchase now over on etsy.

Single boxes are priced at £20 and include UK postage, postage within Europe is an additional £1.50 and postage for the rest of the world is an additional £3

For the full 6 month collection the cost is £100 and includes UK postage, postage within Europe is an additional £9 and £18 for the rest of the world.

The contents will remain a mystery until they have been delivered to your door, but you can find some sneak peeks over on my instagram page.

I'm so excited about this project and absolutely cannot wait to start putting the boxes together for you.
If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a line at vicki@vickibrowndesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment